Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. Many people are struggling and deciding which expenses they can pay and which will have to wait. Many times there is little, if anything, left to buy food. I would like to offer these families some hope and knowledge on how to feed their families a healthy meal in these difficult times.




Saturday, December 3, 2011

Opening Post

Hello and welcome. I hope this site will be of assistance to all who are here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I am new to this so please be patient with me. I hope to have everything up and running shortly. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your blog. What really caught my attention was it's title as I am about to start testing all of my grandmother's recipes she left behind. I will keep on following it and looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sofia. This is a work in progress at this point, I am still learing all the ends and out.

    ReplyDelete