Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. Many people are struggling and deciding which expenses they can pay and which will have to wait. Many times there is little, if anything, left to buy food. I would like to offer these families some hope and knowledge on how to feed their families a healthy meal in these difficult times.




Friday, December 30, 2011

Finding new recipes for the same old things

Are you tired of having the same thing every time you buy chicken or ground beef? One thing I have learned is that you can never belong to too many recipe sites. Each one has its own unique spin, each one offers different choices. Just about every manufacturer of food products has a site these days.

Try something new with that piece of meat/veggie. You might be surprised just how many inexpensive meals you can find. Not every site is for the gourmet minded. I believe the key to ward off food boredom is variety. Try different cuisines such as Thai, Indian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and the list goes on and on. They use many of the same ingredients just in different ways and you will be surprised just how inexpensive they really are.

1 comment:

  1. this is the exact reason. I follow food blogs, sites and magazines. I get bored of the same thing so often.

    ReplyDelete