Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. Many people are struggling and deciding which expenses they can pay and which will have to wait. Many times there is little, if anything, left to buy food. I would like to offer these families some hope and knowledge on how to feed their families a healthy meal in these difficult times.




Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jagerschnitzel

My husband was stationed in Germany when he was in the Army, before we met, and he has always asked if I could find a recipe for Jagerschnitzel. Well I finally found one thanks to a friend on one of my recipe sites. It is very easy to make and very very tasty.  Just serve with some french fries and you have a great meal.

When I buy a roast I cut it into 1 lb. portions, to use in different dishes, to help stretch our food budget. I use some for stir-frys, some for stews/casseroles, and some for steaks. I used some of my steaks for this recipe. All you need to do is pound it with the pointed side of a meat mallet to flatten it out and tenderize the meat before you bread it.

I used fresh mushrooms in my preperation instead of canned.

Jagerschnitzel

No comments:

Post a Comment